I have covered the MS Super Triplet Perar 3.5/35 Mark II lens on this blog in the past, but I was not aware that there is also a 28mm f/4 version until I came across this listings on japancamerahunter.com:
This lens has been produced after over a year of research by Miyazaki san, and he has learned a lot about how to overcome problems that he faced with previous models of the perar he produced. The lens will be produced in batches, the first batch being of 180 lenses.
- Triplet Formula lens with high optical stability
- Ultra compact and lightweight, only 45grams (55 grams with the hood)
- Triplet design with 3 elements in 3 groups for refined sharpness
- Premium multicoated lens with a 97% light transmission rate
- 10 blade aperture diaphragm with smooth selection for a clean bokeh effect:Minimum focal distance of 0.8m
- Unique exposed front aperture element
Check also what other product are currently for sale on japancamerahunter.com.