The first previews of the new Leica products are already online (I will continue to add links to this post in the next few days):
- Few M9-M samples and thoughts from japancamerahunter.com.
- First Leica X2 review.
- Leica M9-M review with many samples.
- Leica M9-M samples on Leica's website (large size jpg samples can be downloaded here).
- Check www.leicamonochrom.com for M9-M sample images.
- Leica X2 ISO comparison to Leica X1 and Fujifilm X100.
- More Leica X2 ISO samples.
- RedDotForum coverage of the event.
- Leica M9-M hands-on at luminous-landscape.
- Leica M9-M preview on dpreview with sample images.
Most of the new Leica products are now available for pre-order except the M9-P Hermes limited edition that will be available only in selected Leica Boutiques. There are also several new videos on the new Leica products: