Some observations and comments for the Leica M10 spy shots I published last week:
- The camera appears to be larger than the M8/M9.
- There is an unusual lens attached to the camera.
- The way the camera is held suggests that there is live view (which has been mentioned before).
- There seems to be a port under the flash hot shoe - maybe for an external EVF, similar to the Leica X2.
- The pictures were taken at a place that is linked/related/close to Leica. Those are not random shots on the street. I had to crop the images in order not to reveal the location. I may publish the full images in the future, but they will not reveal more about the camera.