Leica Camera announced a new mail-in promotion for the Leica X2 camera. With every purchase of a brand new Leica X2 ($1,995), customers will receive the English version of the popular ‘Ninety Nine Years’ book, a $130 value. The book directs an emotional spotlight on 99 years of passion and enthusiasm for a small camera developed by Oskar Barnack in 1913/14. The Leica X2 mail-in promotion starts on September 1, 2013 and runs through October 15, 2013. See Adorama's listing:
This promotion is not valid for the Leica X a la carte program or the Leica X Vario. To receive a copy of ‘Ninety Nine Years’, a customer can mail-in a copy of the promotion form, warranty card & copy of sales receipt to Leica Camera Inc.
Terms & Conditions of the Leica X 2 Mail-In Promotion:
- The Leica X 2 Mail-In Promotion is only valid for brand new Leica X2 cameras imported by Leica Camera Inc. and sold through Leica Stores, Boutiques & Dealers in the United States and Canada.
- This Mail-In Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.
- No other form of payment or substitution will be made by Leica Camera Inc.
- The ‘Ninety Nine Years’ book will be shipped to the name and address (US and Canada only) on the warranty card.
- Leica Camera Inc. will process all mail-in promotions within 6-8 weeks.
- Leica Camera Inc. reserves the right to withdraw, change the terms and conditions of the promotion, etc. at any time.