Artisan & Artist contacted me about their new ACAM-310 camera strap - you can purchase it at PopFlash or eBay:
||Black x Red, Black, Red
|Country of Origin:
||Made in Japan
New flat type silk strap with special cord structure, plaited in a way to feel softer and more comfortable on your neck when carrying a camera. It was inspired by the beauty and functionality of traditional kimono belts Kumihimo, while mixing traditional craftsmanship and modern innovation.
Amazon has a new deal on DSLR and compact system cameras: spend $100 in camera gift cards* and get an additional $25 to spend on qualifying digital cameras. You can read all the details here. A list of all ongoing rebates and deals for Black Friday can be found here.
* The camera gift card can be used toward the purchase of any product(s) shipped and sold by Amazon.com.
The following new Leica products are currently in stock at Leica Store Miami:
Here are few pictures of the Leica X Edition Moncler camera unboxing:
The new "Eyes Wide Open - 100 Years of Leica" book is already shipping in Germany and is currently in stock at amazon.de. This is the latest book released by Leica Camera to celebrate their 100 year anniversary. More information is available here. Check the book availability at your local Amazon online store:
The Leica Fotopark cloud service for photographers that was announced at Photokina is now officially open. The basic membership is free with 10GB of storage, the premium level is 10 EUR per month and includes 100GB of storage:
Amazon recently announced free unlimited photo storage for prime members where you can also upload RAW files.
Adobe released Lightroom 5.7 with support for the latest Leica cameras and lenses:
- Leica D-Lux (Typ 109)
- Leica M-P
- Leica V-Lux (Typ 114)
- Leica X (Typ 113)
- Leica SUMMARIT-M 35 mm f/2.4 ASPH
- Leica SUMMARIT-M 50 mm f/2.4
- Leica SUMMARIT-M 75 mm f/2.4
- Leica SUMMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.4
- SLR Magic 50mm T0.95 Hyperprime Cine Lens
- Voigtlander VM 12mm F5.6 Ultra Wide Heliar ASPH.
- Voigtlander VM 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar II ASPH.
- Voigtlander VM 21mm F1.8 Ultron ASPH.
- Voigtlander VM 21mm F4 Color Skopar
- Voigtlander VM 25mm F4 Color Skopar
- Voigtlander VM 28mm F2 Ultron
- Voigtlander VM 35mm F1.2 Nokton II ASPH.
- Voigtlander VM 35mm F1.4 Nokton Classic
- Voigtlander VM 35mm F2.5 Color Skopar
- Voigtlander VM 40mm F1.4 Nokton Classic
- Voigtlander VM 50mm F1.1 Nokton
- Voigtlander VM 50mm F1.5 Nokton
- Voigtlander VM 75mm F1.8 Heliar
- Leica SUMMICRON-S 100 mm f/2 ASPH
Leica Camera AG has licensed a patent portfolio of Intellectual Ventures™ (IV) to strengthen the existing intellectual property (IP) strategy and position of Leica Camera.The agreement provides the Wetzlar based manufacturer of cameras and sport optics products with a license to IV’s patent portfolio of nearly 40,000 IP assets in more than 50 technology areas, including digital imaging. Leica is also now a subscriber to IV’s IP-for-Defense™ program, a strategic defense tool for companies faced with the threat of patent litigation. Under this agreement, Leica can access patents from IV’s growing portfolio on an as-needed basis to protect its business.