Today Cosina announced a new lens Voigtländer 12mm F5.6 lens for m-mount. The lens was already listed on their website for few days.
- Focal length / 12mm
- Lens / 8 groups of 10 sheets
- Minimum Aperture / F22
- Angle / 121 °
- Number of diaphragm blades / 9 Photos
- Minimum focusing distance / 0.5m
- Work scope rangefinder / ∞ ~ 0.7m (depending on camera)
- Maximum diameter / φ74.6mm
- Overall length / 42.5mm ◎ Weight / 156g ◎ Mount / VM mount
Key Features, price after the break:
- Adopt VM bayonet mount. The lens mount used to mount the VM. In addition, M can be used with the camera mounted.
- Interlocking system with a total distance. Response to a request that a more precise focus, with a total distance of interlocking system. Can now focus on the exact intended location.
- Can be installed without a filter adapter. Filter can be fitted Φ67mm various shooting is now possible to install a filter.
- Metal tube and the total outstanding operability
- 12mm (angle 121 °) ultra-wide lens. This is no fish-eye lens. Distortion (distortion) is a correction to the extreme ultra-wide angle lens. Amazing 121 ° angle is achieved. The new world of ultra-wide angle spread before your eyes.
- Beautiful the world to record. Only写Se beautiful, there is a very wide meaning. Heria take over as the name of Tamana, Representative thoroughly obsessed. Aspheric lens adopted, and we are both in high angle and image quality.
- Lens price: ￥ 85,000
- Viewfinder price: ￥34,500
A new viewfinder was also released: