Those are all the possible scenarios for the Leia announcement on May 10th:
- New Leica M9-P Hermes edition camera in blue-grey colors (two different sets will be offered).
- Leica X2 (it seems that the Leica X1 is already discontinued).
- New Leica mirrorless system camera.
- Leica M digital camera with a black and white sensor (will probably not be called M10). This camera was initially scheduled for Photokina announcement.
- A "regular" Leica M10 camera update - unlikely for May 10th, but still a possibility.
- Leica S lenses: 30-90mm zoom and/or a new super wide angle 24mm prime.
- A new Summicron-M 50mm ASPH lens - it was supposed to be announced few months ago.
All Leica's new products for 2012 will be divided in two major announcements - one on May 10th and the rest at Photokina in September.