Some additional information on the Leica M10 camera:
- The camera looks very much like the film Leica MP. It appears to be made of black chrome and it is very slim compared to previous digital M models.
- There are no openings for a microphone or a speaker.
- The dial for the ISO on the top plate has the settings A - M and then goes from 100 to 6,400.
- The camera on switch has only one setting and it’s marked with a dot. No S - C options (for single/continuous shooting).
- Next to the display on the left are only 3 buttons: LV, Play and Menu as well as 2 LEDs (this is probably done to fit the larger LCD screen).
- Update: there is also a setting dial as well as direction pad on the back.
- The M10 does not have video recording, but it does have Live View.
- The flash shoe has the same EVF connector as the TL - previous rumors indicated that the M10 will use the same EVF from the TL: